Ha Noi, Vietnam
A WhiteHat Grand Prix event.
Official URL: https://grandprix.whitehatvn.com/
This event's future weight is subject of public voting!
WhiteHat Grand Prix 2018 – the Final Round will be took place in Hanoi, Vietnam
Top 10 teams which lead scoreboard in the qualification round will participate the final round in November 01, 2018.
All travel expenses, accommodation fees and a tour of 10 teams for the final round will be covered by the Organizer.
1. Organizer: AIS, WhiteHat.VN
2. Sponsors: Bkav Corporation, VNPT, Vietnam Airlines
3. Challenges created by: Bteam, Nightstorm, PSA, ReUTD, Viettel, Zepto
3. The final round
- Place: National Convention Center, Gate 1, Thang Long Avenue, Me Tri, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi
- Dates: November 1st, 2018 (8 hour continuously, from 09:00 to 17:00 (UTC+7))
- Formats: Combination of Jeopardy, attack/defense on-site, IoT device flaw.
The prizes for winners in the Final Round are:
1st prize: 10,000 USD
2nd prize: 2,000 USD
3rd prize: 1,000 USD
10 teams total
|Place||Team||CTF points||Rating points|
Unprecedented level of organization! Not only all expenses were covered by the organizers (and I really mean ALL, including flights, hotels, visa fees, trips and even some pocket money), but we also got invited to spend there a few more days, just so we could do sightseeing on an organized trip. 11/10 for the event, and hopefully we qualify again next year.
Research has shown that the ideal diet is one that is largely plant-based with a wide variety of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and healthful animal products. Superfoods might be a good entry into healthy eating, and understanding the nutritional value of the food you eat can be enlightening, but there are lots of healthy foods out there to explore, even if no one is calling them "super."