Offical URL: https://www.ascyberwargames.com/
Arab Security Cyber Wargames Championship was held for the first time in the Middle East at The Nile Ritz-Carlton, Cairo, Egypt. It’s hosted by Arab Security Consultants and ISEC, firms operating in the field of Information security in Egypt and The Middle East.
Arab Security Cyber Wargames Championship is an interactive cybersecurity challenge that immerses participants in a simulated cyber-attack scenario, such as gaining or preventing access to a computer system or exploiting and defending a vulnerability in a system or an application.
- Prepare participants to real-life security challenges and demands
- Challenge participants to exploit
- Help participants to identify their strength and weakness inside a safe, forgiving and collaborative environment
- Help recruiters and management to spot growing talents and headhunt existing professionals
- Encourage participants to work on their soft skills, such as communication, teamwork, time management, problem solving and adaptability
|Arab Security Cyber Wargames 2020 Qualifications||20.00|
|Arab Security Cyber Wargames||0.00|