GET doesn't work so POST:
`curl -XPOST web.ctf.b01lers.com:1003/`
Result is page that has a five 'endpoints' aligned on the left side (root):
</text>text ? pleas test teh follwing five roots
I'm am making an a pea eye and its grate
PHP is the best
<php?> printf(hello world) </php>
how to exit
:wqwhy isnt it working:wq:wq:wq:qw?
Try all HTTP methods on them and get valid endpoints:
1. OPTIONS /circle/one/
2. DELETE /square/
3. CONNECT /two/
4. GET /com/seaerch/
5. TRACE /vim/quit/
1. Is pdf showing heinz 'ketchup'
2. A crossworld to fill out to get 'tastes' in the middle
3. An image showing the text 'up_on_noodles_'
4. Send a GET request with request body set to search=flag to get 'goodins'
5. Append ?exit=:wq to exit vim and be rewarded with 'pace_too}'