1. Extract the "swipe" file locally. I personally did this:
i) `` xxd -p swipe ``, copied the entire hex code
ii) Used cyberchef to transform from hex and download the file
2. ``file output`` will give you that the extracted file is a Vim swap file
3. Rename file to ``output.swp`` and create a directory in ``/tmp/swipe/``
4. Recover vim file ``vim -r output.swp``
5. Use binwalk to extract the png file inside: ``binwalk --dd='.*' output.
6. Open up the PNG file and find the QR code that will eventually give you the flag.