A Riscure Hack me CTF event.
Official URL: https://rhme.riscure.com/3/
Riscure and Argus Cyber Security are happy to announce the third episode of Riscure Hack Me CTF, now with an automotive flavor.
• Embedded systems CTF created by Riscure in partnership with Argus Cyber Security.
• Allows participants and interested parties to enhance their knowledge of embedded systems security in general, and hardware security in particular.
• For the first time participants are provided with challenges that simulate real-life scenarios relevant to automotive cybersecurity: a group of challenges co-developed by Argus and Riscure utilizes CAN protocol commonly used in modern cars.
• A special Arduino-compatible custom board has been developed for the RHme3 challenge.
• The core of the board is an Atmel XMEGA that has four times the more memory and is twice as fast than the previous RHme boards.
• The RHme3 board also has a crypto-hardware accelerator and two CAN controllers, which allow a whole new range of challenges.
fyi, CTF postponed till January 15:
https://rhme.riscure.com/3/ giving 403 Forbidden on January 15 after it was supposed to start.