A Trend Micro CTF - Raimund Genes Cup event.
Official URL: https://www.trendmicro.com/tmctf
This event's weight is subject of public voting!
Test your knowledge in targeted attacks, Internet of Things (IoT), Industrial Control Systems (ICS), and other cybersecurity issues.
In our mission to make the world safe for exchanging digital information, we are launching CTF 2017 Raimund Genes Cup. It’s a cybersecurity competition that combines online qualifier and on-site finals. Top ten teams from the qualifier will enter the finals, hosted in Tokyo in November 2017.
Program: Jeopardy Style
Dates: June 24 - 25 2017
Duration: 24 hours
Start Time: 13:00 (JST) June 24, 2017
End Time: 13:00 (JST) June 25, 2017
Venue: Online (requires internet connection)
Requirements: Aged over 20
Top ten teams from online qualifier will be eligible to join the final to be held in Tokyo on November 11-12 2017.
The top three teams from the final will claim the following prizes:
- JPY1,000,000 (approximately USD9,000) for the winning team
- ZDI Reward Points 15,000 points per player (equivalent of ZDI Bronze) for each member of the winning team, including 10% automatic monetary bonus on all vulnerability submissions over 2017, 10% ZDI Reward points multiplier on all vulnerability submissions over 2017, and one-time bonus of $2,000
- Automatic qualification for HITCON CTF 2017 Final to be hosted in Taipei in December 2017
- JPY300,000 (Approximately USD2,700)
- JPY200,000 (Approximately USD1,800)
EXPENSE COVERED BY TREND MICRO FOR TOP TEN TEAMS FROM ONLINE QUALIFIER
- Three night accommodation for the duration of the event (accommodation arranged by Trend Micro)
- Travel expense for a maximum of JPY200,000 (Approximately USD1,800) per team (conditions apply)
Team Africa legion particip
I can't even decrypt the challenge files, for every single one I get "bad decrypt"