Sat, 15 April 2023, 12:00 UTC — Sun, 16 April 2023, 12:00 UTC
Newark, NJ, USA AND Online if unable to attend in-person
A JerseyCTF event.
Official URL: https://www.jerseyctf.com/
Future weight: to be determined
- Online if unable to attend in-person
- In-Person @ NJIT Campus Center Ballroom, Newark, New Jersey
JerseyCTF is a beginner-friendly Capture the Flag competition that aims to inspire interest in cybersecurity. Hosted by the NJIT ACM and NICC organizations and the NJIT SCI program, it is geared towards students, beginners, and professionals alike. JerseyCTF provides participants with jeopardy-style questions in categories including cryptography, forensics, binary exploitation/reversing, open-source intelligence, and web exploitation. JerseyCTF features a track parallel to the CTF competition, consisting of presentations and panels with renowned speakers from industry and government. Sponsored by NJCCIC, Palo Alto Networks, OffSec, GitHub, and SpecterOps.
First Place Teams
- Black Hat Briefings Virtual Conference Voucher for each teammate
- $1,000 cash for entire team
Second Place Teams
- Choice of 1 CompTIA Certification Basic Bundle (Security+, PenTest+, CySA+, or CASP+) for each teammate
- $750 cash for entire team
Third Place Teams
- Proton $100 Gift Card (Proton Mail, Proton VPN, Proton Drive, and Proton Calendar) for each teammate
- $500 cash for entire team
Free JerseyCTF T-Shirt for all U.S.-based participants. Address form will be sent on competition day and shirts will be handed out in-person.
Each teammate on the highest scoring CyberCorps®: Scholarship for Service (SFS)-affiliated team outside of the top 3 will get a Proton $100 Gift Card (Proton Mail, Proton VPN, Proton Drive, and Proton Calendar)
Each teammate on the highest scoring international team outside of the top 3 will get an Offensive Security Learning Fundamentals 1-year subscription
SpecterOps training event voucher (only administered by SpecterOps, so not Black Hat or other con-based events) for each teammate on the highest scoring 2-person Student and Open teams outside of the top 3
19 teams total
|Maj'dul Malware Club|